Welcome to Clickfunnels VS GetResponse the automated marketing showdown. Here I’m going to give you a comparison of what you need to consider before selecting your platform of choice. When you are out on the internet and searching for an online sales funnel builder, there are many tools out there to consider. Out of them, Clickfunnels and Getresponse have received lots of attention recently, and with good reason. Both are excellent at what they do. We often see how people tend to get confused between these two options though. That’s why we thought of doing a head-on head comparison between Clickfunnels and Getresponse, It could be a good idea in order for you to see some of the biggest differences.
What is Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is a user-friendly sales funnel builder software, that has had an impressive growth in the last 4-5 years. It helps marketers create funnels with ease. You can find a variety of designs, images, and layouts to select from while creating sales funnels with the help of Clickfunnels. Even if you wish to start creating a sales funnel from the scratch, appropriate features are available to use. You just need to use them and take your efforts to the next level.
You will find it an easy task to use the in-built features that come along with Clickfunnels. For example, you can use the platform and drag and drop editor to create the sales funnels according to your specific preferences at all times.
What is Getresponse?
Getresponse is too very much user-friendly, but yet advanced and powerful platform. It is, however, more oriented around helping marketers and business owners with email marketing specifically. It has recently introduced sales funnel capabilities, which is quite similar to Clickfunnels. However, the sales funnel feature in Getresponse is still quite primitive in comparison.
You will be able to use Getresponse and create landing pages. Along with that, you can design webinars with the help of automated tools available. Right now in this Clickfunnels vs Getresponse match, I can already tell you that Clickfunnels is better at one specific thing: creating sales funnels.
Features of Clickfunnels
Clickfunnels will give you a long list of fantastic features. You can go through the list of features and determine whether it is worthy to start using the platform. But if you are already interested in Clickfunnels, you most likely have a good idea that it solves a unique problem: Creating amazing sales funnels that simply convert. Here are some of the best features:
- A large number of funnel templates
- Email integration capabilities
- A/B testing capabilities
- Split testing capabilities
- Actionetics auto responder
- Backpack affiliate program
- Shopping cart
- Integration with numerous tools
- Down sell and upsell pages
- Options to share the templates
- Custom order pages
Features of GetResponse
Now you have a basic understanding of the features of Clickfunnels. Let’s compare those to what are the best selling points for GetResponse, and see what this software has to offer.
- List builder apps
- Email automation capabilities
- Survey creation tools
- Landing page templates
- Ability to run webinars
- Mobile app workplace
- Advanced analytics
You can find two different pricing plans offered by Clickfunnels. You can also sign up for a 14-day trial period and then verify whether it is the perfect option available to use before you go forward.
The basic plan of Clickfunnels is marked at a price of $97 per month. You will be able to create 20 funnels, 100 pages and attract up to 20,000 visitors with the help of the basic package.
If you go ahead with the Etison Suite Package, you will have to pay $97 per month. For that amount, you have the freedom to create an unlimited number of funnels and send unlimited traffic to them.
There are four different pricing plans offered by Clickfunnels. The most basic plan is named as Email. It is designed only for email marketing. If you wish to get email marketing, landing pages, autoresponders, and marketing automation, you should go ahead with the Pro plan, which is marked at a price of $49 per month. The Max plan is the third plan of Getresponse, which is marked at a price tag of $165. It comes with custom campaign consulting, custom funnel creation, and enhanced webinar features. The best plan is the Enterprise plan, which is marked at a price tag of a whopping $1,199. It comes with a dedicated account manager, dedicated IP address, dedicated infrastructure, and many other features to deliver maximum performance to you at the end of the day.
Clickfunnels and GetResponse: So what is the best platform?
Now let’s look at some more of the most prominent differences that you will find between Clickfunnels vs Getresponse. These differences will provide you with the chance to make a better decision and pick a tool out of these.
Why Clickfunnels is better
- Clickfunnels can provide the users with access to numerous impressive features. You will be able to use these features and take your sales funnel creation efforts to the next level. You can get a shopping card and autoresponder software along with it.
- The steps that you have to follow in order to create landing pages with Clickfunnels is simple. Even if you are not a technical person, you can do it with minimum hassle.
- You can get an in-built email autoresponder along with Clickfunnels. However, this feature is only available to people who buy the $297 per month plan.
- You will be able to integrate Clickfunnels along with Twilio. This will help you to send out automated SMS to customers.
Getresponse vs Clickfunnels, why choose GetResponse instead
- Getresponse delivers a variety of marketing automation capabilities to the users.
- You will be able to receive 24×7 support for free while you are using Getresponse.
- It comes along with a comprehensive landing page editor.
- You will be able to add subscribers to your mailing list with ease while using Getresponse.
- It comes along with the ability to enhance split testing. The reporting features that come along with Getresponse are outstanding.
- You will be able to get yourself eligible to receive some amazing discounts when you are buying the Getresponse subscription for a duration of one or two years.
Final Thoughts: Clickfunnels VS Getresponse
Now that you know the main differences that can be found between Clickfunnels and Getresponse. Now is your time to just chose a platform to go with and move forward with full speed. You can get a free trial account with both solutions, so you have nothing to lose here either way. In my opinion, the best way to decide what tool is best for you at it from this point of view:
- If e-mail marketing is your primary need, then go with GetResponse.
- If sales funnels and other types of marketing funnels are what you are after, then Clickfunnels is your best choice.