In this article, we are going to present to you a review of ClickMagick pricing. We will walk you through every important detail and help you choose what suits you the most. ClickMagick is a link tracker software commonly used by online marketers. This helps in monitoring all your marketing activities and maximizing results from them.
Here Is a Brief Summary of ClickMagick Pricing
- Starter Plan: $27 per month
- Standard Plan: $67 per month
- Pro Plan: $97 per month
From $27 per month to $97 per month
ClickMagick Free Trial
All these pricing plans come with a 14-day free trial during which you can use ClickMagick and if you are not satisfied, you can back out. All these three plans have a set of core features common to all of them. Over and above, there are a few added features as you go for higher pricing plans.
What’s more? If you subscribe any of the pricing plans for a year, you will get about 25% discount on the overall price.
What is ClickMagick?
Clickmagick is a link tracker that keeps a tab on your ad links. The software was introduced in the market in 2014. For all these years, this unique software has helped millions of businesses and online marketers monitor and track their ads.
Clickmagick Tracks And Shows You The Following:
- How many clicks your links have generated.
- Where the visitors to your ads are coming from.
- Analysis of which ads have done how well, and more.
For an online marketer, it is important to know which of his strategies and ads are more effective, and also in which markets. ClickMagick seems to be delivering on these parameters perfectly well. The idea of this review is to help you with all the relevant information so that you can make an informed choice.
All kinds of marketers, especially online marketers, want value in terms of returns on investment (RoI). They want a big bang for every penny spent on advertising. It is, therefore, necessary that they know which of their ads and funnels have a higher rate of conversion, or which markets are leading in terms of likes, leads, and sales.
ClickMagick has an abundance of features that you can explore and verify during the 14-day trial period. This can help you figure out which strategies, ads, markets were more rewarding and remunerative than the rest. This will help you spot strategies where you were wrong or making mistakes all these years. In short, you will be able to fill the loopholes and get smart with your marketing plans.
Now, let’s deep-dive into ClickMagick pricing and ClickMagick cost. Let’s find out each and every feature that comes with a particular pricing plan.
Clickmagick Starter Plan Price
As the name suggests, it’s the entry-level link tracker plan. Small businesses and new internet marketers will find it very useful.
It promises to take their marketing game plan to the next level and bring about tremendous success, something that online marketing is immensely capable of. You may stick to this plan for as long as it seems to sustain your marketing adventures and returns. Once these plans seems to saturate for your marketing volume and ambition, you can switch over to the next level of ClickMagick link tracking software package.
What it includes:
- Cost: $27 per month or $247 per year
- You make a saving of 24% on annual plan
- You get up to 10,000 clicks per month
- Tracks 1 funnel
- You can integrate two domains or URLs for tracking
- You can get other links under a subdomain
- Your data stays alive for six months on your account
- Your data provides foresight on what needs to be done, changed, adapted, etc, about your marketing campaigns
- You get up to 4 hours of help desk support when you buy the starter plan
- The support team of ClickMagick offers extensive support as far as ClickMagick is concerned
The starter plan has a set of core features that is common to all other ClickMagick plans.
This includes the following:
- Uptime monitoring
- Link cloaking
- Bot filtering
- Mobile optimization
- Split testing
- Multi-mode rotators
- Countdown timers
- Dynamic Sub-ids
- Retargeting pixels
- And a few more
Clickmagick Standard Plan Price
This is an upgrade on the starter plan and it brings some new features to fuel your affiliate income.
It has 10 times more clicks compared to the starter plan.
- Cost: $67 per month or $597 per year
- You make a saving of 26% on the annual plan
- You are assured of at least 100,000 clicks per month to your campaign page
- The number of funnels that can be tracked through this plan is 5
- You can have thank you, opt-in, downsells, upsells pages
- You get tracking custom domains
- You can integrate up to 10 tracking domains
- 1 hour fanatical support with hour-long response time
- You can expect help on your questions or issues. You get unlimited, personalized marketing and technical support.
- You can retain your tracking data for 1 year on your account.
- ClickMagick has online academy called Expert Academy that promises to add wings to your earning as an online marketer through training.
- You get the Exp Academy Standard program for free when sign up for ClickMagick Standard Plan.
Clickmagick Pro Plan Pricing
This campaign link tracker is for big marketers who have an impressive figure in their kitty.
- Cost: $97 per month or $897 per year
- You save 23% on buying ClickMagick annual plan
- 1 million clicks per month
- You can track any number of funnels
- Unlimited tracking custom domains
- 1-hour fanatical support
- You can keep your track data for 2 years on your ClickMagick account
- You get free membership of the Experts Academy PRO program
Final Words on Clickmagick Pricing
ClickMagick is a great link tracking tool that online marketers can use to their advantage. There are 3 Clickmagick pricing plans from entry-level markets to the guys belonging to the big league. ClickMagick cost is nothing when you compare to the advantages it brings to your marketing strategies and plans. This link tracker tracks every single click to your campaign and tells you where it is coming from. This link tracking software is a great tool in the arsenal of online marketers of all sizes. Do you want to read more on other link tracking software? Then I have written about some competing tools to Clickmagick. But in general, I can highly recommend this tracker for most uses. It’s my number #1 pick.