How do you make money on TikTok? This is a question many beginner and veteran influencers alike are wondering about right now. The answer is quite simple: by using the right strategy, coupled with creativity and a good idea of what’s trending in the app world! We have put together this easy-to-follow guide that will help you start making money on TikTok now – so keep reading!
- What is TikTok? – A Brief History
- Recommended TikTok Course For Making Money – Watch this Video!
- Best tips on how to earn passive income with TikTok
- How people are making money on TikTok
- Ways to promote your TikTok to get followers FAST
- How many followers do you need to make money on TikTok?
- Best tools for making money on TikTok
- Final Words on Making Money on TikTok in 2021 And Beyond
What is TikTok? – A Brief History
TikTok is a social media app (formerly known as Musical.ly) that allows users to share short videos with their followers or “friends.” The app was launched in 2016 and surpassed Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat in downloads on iOS devices the following year. It has over 200 million active monthly users who can create an account for free by providing email information
- no other payment required!
- What are some of TikTok’s most popular features?
- TikTok filters: Use special filters to make your video look unique and different from others on the site by adding things like colors and patterns such as hearts, gold bars, purple rainbows – you name it! You can even get creative with text overlays that’ll add some amazing effects to the videos you post.
Recommended TikTok Course For Making Money – Watch this Video!
Best tips on how to earn passive income with TikTok
The first thing you will need is to grow your account to get a good following.
- Start with a catchy, relevant username that will make people want to follow you! This is important since TikTok follows the “first come first served” policy when approving new users. For example @liveforthelive_.
Make sure your account has not been deleted from TikTok before applying for another one. If it has, they will not approve you and all of your work may be lost if you do not have an alternate backup profile setup.
- Follow others in order to get followers – this can help increase traffic on your own page as well (it’s like having friends). It also increases the chances of getting featured by someone such as DJ Khaled or Cardi B who often promote small profiles looking for more followers.
- Make sure to “like” the profiles of others that follow you in order to show appreciation and make them want to keep following you!
How people are making money on TikTok
There are many different ways to make money TikTok. If you have or want to grow a large account fast, that is currently not too difficult. There are many ways to monetize your account depending on what content you have on your channel.
- Sell merchandise, such as clothing, bags, and sunglasses with branding on them (Nike slides are popular) at events like Coachella or Burning Man. It is important not to infringe upon any copyright laws so be sure to do research before selling anything online or in stores.
- Host a TikTok party and sell tickets for $25.
- Sell shoutouts on social media or through Instagram stories for about one minute long
- Create and sell merchandise such as stickers, shirts, hats, etc with slogans that relate to the user’s profile name. There are t-shirts, hats, phone cases, and more that you can sell to your followers through the TikTok app or website. Just upload a photo of what you want to sell with some hashtags for colors, sizes, and styles and then it’ll be available in the shopping section of the site as well as on mobile (you need an account).
- Link to a landing page in your BIO and collect emails.
- Offer a service such as editing fan’s TikTok videos or offering YouTube tutorials.
- Create your own blog and make money from ads.
Downside: If they don’t book through you then it is lost commission but there are some companies that will give affiliates up to 60% commissions so this may not be necessary.
- Sell digital goods at an event where attendees can come in person if needed and purchase with cash or credit card instead of online charging fees like PayPal does
Legendary Marketer can be a highly profitable product to promote on TikTok too!
Read up on this amazing affiliate program here on our site.
Ways to promote your TikTok to get followers FAST
– Use influencers with large followings to promote your products by partnering up with them on deals like “You use their link and they will give you half of what they make from that sale.” This is another great way of building a following quickly because people are influenced by those who have many followers already (shout out some names here).
– Use hashtags that are relevant to your brand and what you’re selling like #giftideas or offer discounts on a certain day of the week with something like, “today only! 20% off.
– Do giveaways in order to drive traffic to your account so make sure there is an incentive for people who may not otherwise be interested in following you. Give away prizes or coupons (or if it’s appropriate to gift cards) until all slots are filled up – then once winners have been notified announce the next giveaway where those entrants can win as well.
How many followers do you need to make money on TikTok?
Depending on what you’re looking for, it can be difficult to figure out how many followers are needed in order to make money on TikTok. There is no set number of followers that will guarantee success without hard work and strategy. That being said, social media influencers with a following of at least 20k have been able to make decent incomes from their accounts by taking advantage of the features available (i.e., using hashtags like #giftideas). It’s not always easy but if you put in some time and effort then there is hope!
The most important thing about making more money on your account is getting people to like your content. Then it will always be easy getting them to click your links and sell some products.
Best tools for making money on TikTok
Here are some good tools to make money on TikTok.
Use Socialblade with Tiktok to spy on success.
Socialblade is a great tool that displays your follower count on Tiktok and also gives an estimation of what you are earning per month.
It tells which videos have the most engagement, how many people followed you in the last 24 hours, and more. You can find SocialBlade here:
TikTok Money Calculator is good for getting a quick estimate of your monthly earnings
TikTok Money Calculator is good for getting an estimate on how much you might make each month. It will also let you know if your videos are monetized or not, and the conversion rates so far.
The tool calculates total views from live broadcasts as well as old content that has been uploaded to TikTok’s servers in their indexing process. You can find TikTok Money Calculator here.
– TikTok submissions: What about getting paid for submitting content? TikTok has a submission system that allows you to upload your own videos and stories in exchange for money, but the payout rate varies on how often people watch them. It’s worth it if more than 50% of viewers complete their playbacks though!
– TikTok Ads: As of right now, you can make money from ads on the platform. The ad revenue is generated by letting advertisers upload their own content that they want to promote and then viewing it with a “skip” button at any point in time during playback.
– Sponsored Content: Some accounts might be sponsored by small businesses or larger companies who are looking for more visibility than other platforms provide without paying through advertising options like YouTube prerolls and Facebook’s Instant Articles. That means they’re willing to pay influencers who have large followings on this app!
You could earn up to $100 per post if your account has 100K+ followers! It will take work though, so read all about it before you start.
Final Words on Making Money on TikTok in 2021 And Beyond
NOW is the best time to get started on TikTok before it gets saturated like Facebook, Instagram and other social media platform got. It’s never been easier growing on TikTok than right now, so that will be your chance to make some serious life-changing money.
To make all these strategies work though, here’s my number one tip: Be Genuinely Yourself!!
If your content is real when interacting with other users who follow back everyone will see how genuine you really are which means they’re going to enjoy following along with your journey and stay tuned for new